If we gathered up all the people in the world and counted the number of bad things they said about you, it would pale compared to the number of bad things some of us say to ourselves, about ourselves.
The good news is, the silly things we say about ourselves are not the truth about you and who you are. It is easy to change our self talk about ourselves and we can all start with saying “I am alright!”
- I am alright where I am.
- I can be happy right now.
- I only need to take care of me.
- I shall trump all conditions and circumstances.
- I shall be guided by these good feeling thoughts.
- I now care more about how I feel.
- It is my trust in knowing all is well now.
- From now on, things are getting better for me.
- I love creating happiness for myself in this moment.
- I now smile more.
- I now laugh more.
- I now enjoy more.
- My life is now more fun.
- My life is now getting better.
- My life is now as I want it to be . . . happy.
It is comforting to know that we each have the power to begin in this moment to realize that “I am alright” and always getting better as I think better.
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
The highest ideal I hold for myself is to be and know the essence of who I am. I am kind, loving and an uplifter to myself and others!