Whatever we look at will begin to move into our lives. Looking at the past will give us more of that past. Looking at the present will give us more of the present. And looking forward to the things that we desire will flow these things into our experience.
For all of us, the past and the present could be better and as we look forward to the future there is a bounty that awaits us, we shall experience more happiness, joy and abundance in our lives as we look forward.
To help us all look forward, read the following with feeling and an expectation that all these grand things and more are flowing to you now :
- I am looking forward to more harmonious people.
- I am looking forward to more laughter in my life.
- I am looking forward to more money in my checking account.
- I am looking forward to better health in my life.
- I am looking forward to better relationships in my life.
- I am looking forward to better thoughts in my mind.
- I am looking forward to more enjoyable days.
- I am looking forward to more things to appreciate each day.
- I am looking forward to more guidance and love from God.
I am looking forward to looking forward!
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I have constructed in my imagination my expectation of my abundant future!