My first name, Hank, came from Henry David Thoreau because I loved his wisdom and the love that he offered the world. I just picked up a journal and the cover has on it “Live the Life You’ve Imagined – Thoreau”, and I now want to help all of us imagine more.
As we practice the thoughts about what we imagine can be in our lives, the faster these imaginings will come into our experience. Think about what you imagine that you want in your life. These dreams will be yours and here is a way to flow with the vibration of your imagination :
- I imagine living the life of abundance.
- I imagine living the life of more freedom.
- I imagine living the life of more joy.
- I imagine myself being happier.
- I imagine myself laughing more.
- I imagine myself having more good feelings.
- I imagine being more in love with me
- I imagine being more in love with others
- I imagine being more in love with this world
- I imagine more and look around at what is happening less.
- I imagine more and see more of my dreams coming true.
- I imagine more and see the things that I want showing up.
Whatever you imagine will bring you the life that you are imagining. You are the source of all your abundance as you are the creator of your life and of your abundance. You are now attracting to you more of what you want and living the life you’ve imagined.
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
As I imagine, see in my mind’s eye and talk about my new story, I start to believe it and then it appears in my experience.