The definition of intuition is something that one knows from instinctive feeling rather than conscious reasoning. The amount of intuition one has lies with the amount of connection one has with your feelings. Feelings come from the non-physical and we all have the ability to tap into our intuition and then realize the path of our desires.
Our intuition is tapped into as we align with our source, God, and tap into infinite intelligence where the source to all of the solutions and answers you seek rest. Read the following with feeling, breathe deeply, and ask to raise your intuition and tap into your path of abundance.
- I am a stream of energy.
- I am a stream of consciousness.
- I am the creator of my experience.
- I have access to all of the solutions.
- I have access to all of the answers.
- I have access to “all that is”.
- I am infinite.
- I am internal.
- I am in possession of ever lasting life.
- I now tap into the stream of infinite wisdom.
- I now tap into the vibration of my source.
- I now tap into the realization of the amazing creator that I am.
- I soften my vibration and seek more clarity.
- I become tender and gentle and align with my God.
- I am now more receptive to the non-physical where all comes from.
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I ask for more clarity and strength from the inner world and non-physical . . . that which most call God.