I was recently in a situation where I did not want it, did not like it, and it made me feel empty inside. We have all been there, and here is a way to look at this to know that “It’s OK!” . . . lucky us.
It is important to understand that if there was not the unwanted it would be impossible to have the wanted. The unwanted simply helps us to recognize what we DO want. If you find yourself in a similar place, as I was with the unwanted, these thoughts can soothe you and lead you to a better place of what pleases you :
- More good is coming my way.
- More help is on its way.
- More opportunities of good have been called.
- I am loved and adored.
- I am always with my God.
- I am a powerful creator and I create what I want.
- I now allow myself to be guided by source.
- I now allow myself to go to a better place.
- I now feel good and trust that all is well.
You are good, this world is good and let us all turn our attention to what we do want. All is well, you are well and let it in by feeling good and asking to see more things to appreciate in your life for “It’s OK!”.
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I no longer focus on what exists but what I want to exist.