We can all expect change for this expands all that is and creates a better world and life for us all. This change many times is considered, when using our small mind, as a problem and we are unable to see the good right now that comes from the change.
As we look at a so called problem with no emotional attachment, it becomes easy to look at it and merely say, “This is what I don’t want!” All problems are a choice. You can choose to look at it or not.
Looking at any problem makes it grow. Fighting against the problem makes it grow larger. Turning our attention from the problem is a choice that we each make make. As you turn your attention away from the problem think these good feeling thoughts:
- I now turn my attention to the positive.
- I now turn my attention to the wanted.
- I now turn my attention to the solution.
- In every problem is the opportunity.
- In every problem I can awaken the resolution.
- In every problem awaits the birth of what I want.
- I now choose to see the solutions and the wanted
- I now choose to see the problem as a choice not to be taken.
- I now choose to see the high road and abundance to what I want.
All of our problems are actually there to help us create a better life for ourselves and the world. Take your problem that you have right now and ask “What is the solution?” and it shall be given you!
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I continuously have positive creation by feeling good and focusing on thoughts, words and actions of what I want!