I asked myself what vision I had of me and I realized that this old version had been a vision of what other people wanted of me. I also found that this tarnished vision of me had to do with some old beliefs about me that no longer serve me.
I then began to ask for a new vision of me, the all-powerful, all-loving and all-creative vision of me. If you too want a newer, fresher and better vision of YOU then all you need do is ask and see if these thoughts will help awaken your magnificence.
- I see the new me as powerful.
- I see the new me as loving.
- I see the new me as the creator.
- I see myself stepping into my magnificence.
- I see myself as happy, free and ever growing.
- I see myself as relaxed, allowing and content.
- I now call forth the light from my soul.
- I now call forth the love from my soul.
- I now am the light and Love to me and the world.
- I am feeling supported.
- I am feeling loved.
- I am feeling my desires.
- I now trust everything I want is coming fully to me.
- I now know that what I ask for I easily receive.
- I now believe that I can be this new vision of me.
Let us quench our thirst today and see from our greater perspective the new vision of ourselves. Let us walk, then skip and then fly up the mountain with our source. Let us look from the mountain top and see just how wonderful and beautiful we each are as we become the creators we were born to be!
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
Nothing creates greater happiness for source than for me to come into the fulfillment of who I really am . . . the essence of who I am is a deliberate creator!