The universe is focused on the subject of which we think about, not whether we are saying “go away” or “come here” to that subject. As we focus on the subject of unabashed kindness, so shall we be kind and attract kindness from everywhere.
We can only control our own desires, We are the only ones to decide in favor of more kindness. you get to choose for you and these words shall help you choose kindness.
- I get to choose for me.
- I cannot choose for another.
- I now choose unabashed kindness for me.
- I choose first to be kind to me.
- I then choose to be kind to all.
- I now have kindness in my life.
- It only matters what I want.
- I can’t choose for another and only me.
- I now choose to be kind and call forth kindness.
- This now is where I choose for me.
- This now sets me up to be free.
- This now sets me up to be the kind me.
- I now carve out the perfect life for me.
- I now allow God to lead me to my kindness.
- I now receive the kindness from all that be.
- This is the time for me to be kind.
- I want to be kind.
- I am now kind with unabashed kindness coming to me.
It is easy for all of us to be kind, it is in our very nature. As we each make a commitment to be kind and see kindness in others, then only kindness will reign in our lives
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I am being gentler, kinder, softer and easier to myself!