We are all pulling on ropes with our thoughts, and whatever rope we are pulling on comes to us. One thought leads to the next thought that leads to more emotional thoughts, and eventually we pull into our experience whatever those strings of thought are.
This idea of pulling on ropes reminds me of when our cruise ship docked in Sweden. I watched as the crew threw a small rope onto the pier. The people on shore started to pull this small rope that was then tied to another larger rope, and eventually led to a 2 foot diameter rope that drew this ship to the dock.
We all want our ship to come in, and we all have the power and ability with our thought to choose the ship of abundance to flow easily and powerfully into our lives.
This week ask yourself what ropes you are pulling on, and ponder if it is the highest and best thought for these subjects :
- My RELATIONSHIPS are tender, loving, deep, and meaningful.
- My JOB is fun and leading me to more abundance and happiness.
- My HEALTH is getting better and I feel and look younger.
- I AM soft, gentle and loving to myself and to all.
- I THINK about how I want to see my world.
- I FEEL good and pay more attention to my feelings than anything else.
- I FOCUS on my abundance and the joyful life that is coming to me.
- I ALIGN with my broader knowing and perspective.
- I INVITE all the good things that I desire to come to me easily and powerfully.
Each moment of every day we are ALL pulling on ropes of thoughts that lead to the life we live tomorrow. Let us all pull on the string of thoughts that lead to the large ropes that dock the ship of our dreams!
Dr. Hank’s 60 Second Thought
I initiate thoughts of the things that I do want and enjoy having in my experience!